When having to participate in crowds, fairs, crowded public places… theft is a problem that everyone is afraid of. To minimize the loss of items due to theft, many people choose to use anti-theft laptop backpacks. Let’s find out more about this product with Mesetups.
1. What is an anti-theft laptop backpack?
The name is really misleading because such backpacks can still be stolen. The only thing that makes it different is the fact that it cannot be easily opened by unauthorized persons. Especially when he’s on your back. But what makes a backpack safe?
These points lead to the safety of the anti-theft laptop backpack:
- Secure zippers that cannot be opened quickly.
- There is no outside pocket except for a water bottle.
- Strict coverage rather than zippers that must be overcome first.
- cut resistant material.
- The rear opening is only accessible once the backpack has been removed.
- A secret bag that is not hard to find when looking through a stolen bag.
- Can be attached to table legs or other objects.
- Sewn-in GPS tracking system for quick retrieval.
Anyone who regularly travels with a laptop, smartphone or cash, whether on campus or on business trips, should definitely get it. Buy an anti-theft backpack. In a busy place like an airport or in a subway crowd, you will lose track and gain quickly.
2. What to keep in mind when buying an anti-theft laptop backpack?
Depending on whether you want to carry a backpack or just want to send your school books to campus, different protections are needed. Please note that all additional functions are included. The price of an anti-theft backpack is very expensive. Important security measures are:
- RFID protection compartment
- Hidden zippers
- Zip lockable
- Secret compartment
- Alarm function
- Cut resistant material